Thursday, July 28, 2011

More writings, and Che

I'm a horrid updater. Just uploading some stuff I did last week.

Teddy bear in progress


Silly Masha is such a sleepy head




Admittedly these are not very good, mostly because I haven't gotten very much practice in. Also because I'm working on a 3"x4" Sketchpad. SMALL.








I also made Che last week! For those that don't know Che is the vietnamese word for dessert type dishes, and alot of them look like cold sweet soups. This one is made with a layer of mung bean on the bottom, colored tapioca (traditionally it's red when you get it in shops, but I made it green because I don't have any red food coloring, but I did have some pandan ;). ), and thin strips of agar agar-jello on top. Usually it's topped off with some simple syrup and coconut milk, but I topped it off with some non-fat milk and some (self!-)sweetened coconut milk. The result is not nearly as sweet as in the stores, but it's sweet enough for me, and really refreshing on a summer day. I've been eating it for breakfast though. ;D


That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment