Thursday, February 23, 2012

February InkDrop

I caved this month and got February's InkDrop after seeing the reveal. I had been wanting to try Black Swan in Australian Roses and Purple Heart from Noodler's but I haven't put in an order in a few months.... and just ordering samples doesn't warrant the shipping. Two of my pens were coincidentally empty at the beginning of the month so I've had Chocolat in my Lamy w/ XF nib, and Purple Heart in my Kaweco w/ F nib since last Friday.





So far, I'm really loving Purple Heart and if I didn't already own a full bottle of Noodler's African Violet, I'd be jumping all over a new ink bottle. I'm also really liking Chocolat, which has a VERY red base, but I feel bad because I still haven't written enough my other brown ink to say that I like this one more. I'm always wanting to write in brown or purple, but ahh!! Soo many ink choices and not enough pens.


In other news, I was hanging out with some friends his past weekend and we came across two little road blocks on a busy street...

Road Blocks

They don't move, you move around them
That's right... step over the leash. My buddy has the rest of the sidewalk covered.

We also encountered Mr. Bones in a Kiehl's window. How he got there from the Anatomy Lab, we'll never know. Maybe it's a distant cousin of some sort. The Mr. Bones in the Anatomy Lab has an aversion to clothes, lab coats included.
Mr. Bones

No comments:

Post a Comment