Thursday, June 2, 2011

Starting Up

My Pilot Parallel Pens came in yesterday! I'm so excited! This is hopefully the start of either a lifetime hobby, or a passing fancy. The former, I hope is what becomes of it. What is it? Calligraphy, of course! I've just inked up one of my brand new pens and started doodling some stoke practices with it. What I hope will become of this blog is that there will be a good scattering or handwritten posts as well as typed ones. That is, once I get everything in order. Only think I know so far is that notebook feathers badly! But initial tests with the 2.4mm indicate incredibly smooth nib compared to my Hero student pens, and Platinum Preppys. Now, hopefully I can get enough practice to keep the WHOLE nib connected to the paper at all times! What a big nib!

No comments:

Post a Comment